Sunday, February 8, 2009

Think of me.... think of me fondly...

Why, Hello There. 


After going through Eight Months of an awful computer withdrawal (due to my hard drive crashing), I am finally up and running again. 

What better way to celebrate than with a new blog?!



What I hope to accomplish by blogging:

1.  If you are like me, then you spend most of the work day thinking, "Man... I wish I had something to distract me from this annoying white-noise machine.." 

I hope that my quips and musings about the world around me can offer you a moment's peace from the static most of us have to deal with day in and day out.

2. I need an outlet for the things I find hilarious about my job, family, and life in general and isn't Facebook. 

So, without further ado... 

A cookie's just a cookie......

No comments:

Post a Comment